Saturday, May 1, 2010

Why I did not show the Scorpion die in the Video

Someone has emailed me recently making a claim that Cedar Oil did not kill Scorpions, that it only repels them.

Their evidence...I did not show the Scorpion die in the video.

Well, I can assure you that not only will it kill Scorpions, a direct shot of Dr Ben's Evictor will kill it in less than a minute. As for Nature's Defender PCO, it will do the job in about 2-3 minutes of receiving a direct shot. But that was not the point of the video.

The video was to demonstrate how powerful Cedar Oil was by showing the effect of just receiving the fumes. Did the Scorpion die? Yes. How long did it take? A little over 5 minutes due to the close proximity. Why didn't I show it? I didn't feel it was necessary to subject the audience to 5 minutes of watching the Scorpion slowly contract. I also felt self conscious, in this day and age, to video the actual death due to the radical activists who may protest the video's posting.

The questions you need to ask yourself are:
1) Why am I searching the web for information on how to kill scorpions?
2) Is my current pest control service ineffective against scorpions?
3) Am I concerned that I currently may be using, or what my pest control service is using, could be harmful to my child or pets?

If you are concerned about whether Cedar is safe to use, I refer you to the following EPA report: www.healthmatesauna.com/docs/us-epa.doc.


For more information, email us via this link <Contact Us>

Please note we currently sell only to the Phoenix Metro area.
For more details, click here.


The effects of Cedar oil on Scorpions.





Please don't use the email links seen immediately below as that acct is old.

VV           VV           VV          VV

No comments:

Post a Comment